Projexasia Limited is committed to the sustainable development of Hong Kong. We will explore and ensure the responsible management of social, economic and environmental aspects of sustainable business opportunities.
- Comply with all relevant laws regarding sustainability issues; in the absence of legislation, we will seek out and observe appropriate best international practice.
- Regularly review our business to identify sustainability issues, set performance goals and monitor and publish our performance, so as to improve continuously our performance.
- Conduct appropriate assessments including Environmental Impact Assessments and broad stakeholder engagement programmes for new projects, where required by law, and suggested by best practice, and implement the recommendations.
- Train and encourage our workforce and subcontractors and suppliers to implement Projexasia recommendations to achieve sustainability, and to adopt sustainably acceptable practices in the products and services provided.
- Educate and train staff and workers in sustainability matters and raise their awareness of sustainable development.
- Increase appreciation amongst our clients, legislators, opinion makers and the general community for the sustainable benefits of all.
- Devise, implement and continuously monitor company wide management systems for implementing sustainability strategy.